Hello, my name is
- Business Development
- Growth Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Optimization
- Marketing Campaign Strategy
- Project Management Lead
- System and Process Improvement
- Change and Conflict Management
- Entertainment and Political Campaigns
- Marketing Gap Analysis
- Team Building and Coaching
- Client and People Management
Great clients I’ve worked with
We could not have gotten our e-commerce business off the ground without Goodpep. Rob and the Goodpep team always maintain the project schedule, go above and beyond what could have been expected, and feel like a true extension of our team. They are also easy to work with and fun, which always makes hard work seem easier. We highly recommend their services.
Ben WintnerChief Executive Officer, Michael Graves Design
Co-Founder, Head of Client Services | Goodpep Digital
- Lead Goodpep’s development, strategy, and execution. Own entire client journey across prospecting, proposal presentation, onboarding, and retention for 250+ clients.
- Responsible for all new business pitches, serving as the primary link between clients and the agency.
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and translate them into dynamic, cross-functional digital campaigns fitting budget and strategy.
- Negotiate final client agreement and scope of work, ensuring clear communication of schedules and deliverables.
- Leading a team of 4-10, I’ve designed and delivered 300+ digital campaigns and web design projects resulting in a total of $30M ROI for our clients.
Michael Graves Design – Go-to-Market | Ecommerce | SEO | Paid Media Strategy
- 12-month partnership to create the first-ever DTC website for Michael Graves Design to launch the digital direct channel for a luxury home consumer brand. Spearheaded the foundational SEO/SEM strategies, trained staff, and grew paid media growth to 3x ROI Meta Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Shopify.
North Shore Animal League America – SEO Sprints | CRO
- Prospected, qualified, and onboarded a digital partnership with the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization. Led a 24-month SEO overhaul that resulted in 1.7M unique organic visits, resulting in $300k+ new user donations.
American Pharoah (Zayat Stables) – User Experience | Ecommerce
- Design, built, and launched the official website for the triple crown-winning stable. Delivered a complex e-commerce capability with order management capabilities for multiple vendors.
Metropolitan Golf Association – Website re-launch
- Led strategy and project management for web re-launch for the oldest golf association in the United States; executed the development of a 1,000+ page website fully-integrated with an existing player management software. Delivered on-demand training program materials to allow the team to self-manage after completion.
The Cook’s Studio – Go-to-Market | SEO | Paid Media Strategy
- Designed a full-scale, go-to-market digital strategy for a new cooking class school. Scaled spend to 10x+ ROI on paid ad campaigns across Google and Facebook. Delivered SEO strategy and site improvements that resulted in #1 organic ranking for over 100 related keyword terms, generating 4-5K unique visits per month.
Growth & Special Projects | TrackTribe
- Worked directly with the founder, Fred Beteille (current Head of Audio at Meta), to form brand development and special project activation strategies surrounding artist partnerships and track submissions.
- Oversaw the fulfillment and distribution of high-touch music videos and social content creation that resulted in 3.5M+ views/plays and 25K+ subscribers on YouTube.
- Led development of the first iteration of a digital song catalog that was used to secure key investor partnerships.
Operations & Artist Partnerships | SongAid
- Led planning and implementation of business development for the launch of SongAid, an initiative to help raise money for WhyHunger and the NAACP, allowing users to donate to charity just by listening to songs on streaming platforms.
- Analysis and negotiation of complex artist partnerships; helping onboard and legally contract artists such as Carlos Sanatana, Yo-Yo Ma, Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine), Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods), Steve Miller (Steve Miller Band), and more.
Volunteerism / Activities
Advisor, Volunteer | 1653 Foundation
- Led the design and implementation of the website and online donation platform.
- Spearheaded digital strategy via event promotion, newsletter management, and PR efforts.
- Led an initiative to help fund the restoration of the Peter Crippen House, home of an early African American community leader.
Customer Acquisition & Growth Marketing
CRM & Operations
Design & Development
When web cookies crumble, businesses will need new marketing recipes
Huntington Chamber’s Digital Tools For Small Business